H2PRO 100YVI Ceramic Ion Styling Iron 4/10":
Recommended by the top stylists in the industry
Ion technology maximizes conditioning of hair
Variable temperature settings from 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for all hair types
Ultra rapid heat up time of less than 15 seconds
Ceramic Plate Size: 90mm x 11mm (3-1/2" x 4/10")
Rounded plate edge produces multiple styles: flip, twist, straighten & curl
Seals in natural moisture
Automatic Sense Control System provides consistent temperatures and instant heat recovery for continuous straightening
Far-infrared heat penetrates the hair shaft to straighten hair from the inside out, eliminating damage and leaving it shiny and silky
Protects color and retards fading
9 foot swivel cord prevents tangling
Tips for using your H2PRO Ceramic Hair Styling Iron:
1. Begin by taking a small section of hair and running a comb through it to separate the hair strands
2. Place the combed section of hair between the ceramic plates starting as close to the scalp as possible. Close the iron with a light grip
3. Pull the iron away from the scalp and let the hair glide through the plates. You should not feel the iron gripping or pulling on your hair.
4. Repeat this process throughout the rest of the hair.
5. In addition to straightening hair, your H2PRO styling iron can be used to create many different styles. You may experiment by twisting your wrist to flip, twist, and curl your hair.
It is highly recommended not to use higher temperature settings unless you have healthy, coarse hair. If your hair has a fine texture or is chemically treated, you should only use lower temperature settings. Always exercise caution as your H2PRO can develop extremely high heat, especially on the higher temperature settings.
Avoid any direct skin contact with the ceramic plates while they are hot
Never leave iron on when not in use
Keep out of reach of children
Never place your iron in water
Never use iron while bathing
If the iron falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
Do not set the iron on delicate cabinet surfaces or near any flammable materials. Set the iron on a damp towel or place in an iron holder between uses.
Never wrap the cord around the ceramic plates until the entire iron has cooled down.